FAQs - FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Where is my order?
Good news: to make sure you're kept up to date, we send you two emails with your package tracking. Once you place an order, you will receive a confirmation email that allows you to track your order every step of the way, from production to delivery. Once your order leaves our warehouse, we’ll send you a separate shipping confirmation email with the tracking number so you can track the progress of your parcel. If you did not receive any emails from us, please also check your spam folder. If the tracking is incorrect or doesn't seem to be changing, don't worry, our Customer service team will take care of you!
Shipping countries and shipping costs
Most of our producers are based in Germany, with some smaller production branches based in Warwick, England, and in Prague, Czechia. We deliver directly from our producers to the following 12 European countries: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Great Britain, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Sweden, and Spain. We also ship to Switzerland via our Swiss domain www.juniqe.ch. Shipping costs to these countries may vary according to the item, size, and weight. Please refer to your shopping cart during checkout. The shipping costs to the U.K. are as follows:
How do I return my items?
You can return everything you have ordered from JUNIQE within 100 days of receipt. Simply go to our returns centre and print out your return receipt. Please note that we have to deduct the return fee of €7,50 from your refund, as all items have been produced individually for you. Here's how it works:
1) Log in to the Returns Centre
2) Enter your order number, surname, and postcode of the delivery address
3) Choose the reason for your return
4) Choose your favorite among the solutions offered to you.
Order arrived damaged/incorrect order received
Not to worry, we can figure this out together. We have developed a system that gives you several options and allows you to choose a solution that makes you happiest, without having to write to customer service.
Here's how it works:
1) Log in to the Returns Centre
2) Enter order number, surname and postcode of the delivery address
3) Choose the most fitting reason for return
4) Choose your preferred solution from the options listed
Where is my order confirmation?
If you have not received a confirmation email within 24 hours, please check your spam folder to see if it may have landed there. In this email, you will find a link to track your order. Depending on the processing status, all relevant information will appear here. Your order will go directly into production after receipt of payment and will be shipped to you within 4 to 10 business days (depending on category).
Where is my invoice?
For environmental reasons, we only provide invoices electronically. The invoice is always attached to the (last) shipping confirmation, with the subject "Your parcel is on its way", as a PDF attachment. We apologise if this was not the case this time—it may be possible that this email got lost and redirected into the spam folder. If you placed an order with Klarna, please reach out to them separately here for all details pertaining to payment and invoice.
When will I receive my refund?
After checking the products you have returned, we will immediately issue the refund of the corresponding value of the goods. Please note that:
- The return fee of 7,50€ will not be refunded
- It may take up to 30 days between receipt of your return and the refund
- You will be notified immediately by email once this is processed
- The refund will be issued back to the account linked to your or original method of payment
- Refund when paying by credit card: Please note that the refund may only be shown on your next or upcoming credit card statement
- Return on invoice: If you want to return your complete purchase, you will only have to transfer the shipping costs shown in the invoice and the return fee of 7,50€. If you only want to pay for part of the products you ordered and return the rest, please deduct the price of the returned items from the final amount, add the return fee of 7,50€ and transfer this amount to our payment partner.
To pause your invoice while your return is on its way, you can easily log into the customer portal and register your return.
There's a problem with my voucher
If you have difficulty redeeming a voucher, please consider the following: Only one gift or discount voucher can be redeemed per order. Multiple discount promotions cannot be combined. There should be no extra spaces before and after the code. Are all voucher conditions applicable? (For example, does it only apply to a certain category, such as wall art, or product types, such as posters)? Have you reached the minimum order value? It still doesn't work? Contact our customer service by describing your problem and including your voucher code. We will look into it and get back to you as soon as possible.
I want to collaborate with you
Are you a social media influencer? If you're interested in collaborating with us, contact us via email@example.com For media inquiries, please contact our press team via firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm a Business Customer
Do you wish to place a company order? Please contact our Business Customer Manager, who will take care of everything concerning business orders and invoices with correct data such as VAT, etc. You can reach our B2B Manager Sophia Wellner at email@example.com or at +49 30 92033125.
You can find our Business Customer page here.
P.S.: We also offer B2B customers a free appointment with our interior style consultant!